Get WooCommerce Sales Tax Reports
- Install & Activate the Sales Tax Reports for WooCommerce plugin from the WordPress Plugin Marketplace.
- Go to WooCommerce > Reports in your WordPress Admin panel.
- There you will now find new reports titled “Sales by State” where you can run and view your reports. Click it.
- Set the date range and state selection to show a report for any date, and any state.
- Export the data to CSV for further use with other sales tax reporting
Combine Multiple Reports
- Export CSV for each sales tax report
- Use our Report Combiner tool and drag / drop each report into the combiner
- It will combine the data into a report with each district sales tax summed
Format & Insert Sales Tax Numbers into Your State’s Sales Tax Worksheet
- Open the Report Combiner Tool with all necessary sales tax reports added/combined
- Add a CSV of your reporting state’s Worksheet as a CSV Template of all districts into the page
– It will insert the combined data into the template matching districts by columns of County and City
- Save/Download as CSV
- Open the CSV on your computer
- Copy the column of the amounts & Paste the column into your state worksheet
- Visually verify that the city /county names are matching the worksheet order & save it
– Look at a few amounts in the combiner / formatter tool and look in the worksheet to see the same amounts lining up with the correct city/county
- Upload your updated state worksheet into your state’s sales tax reporting website as needed *if supported
- Verify visually that the districts and amounts were recognized and inserted OK in your state reporting website